Indian Navy has issued a latest notification for Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri. Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfil eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for 400 MR vacancies (Approximately) respectively in the April 2020 batch. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 400 Posts
Last Date 01 Aug
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||400 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Sailor (MR)|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 Mar 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
Salary Package: Rs. 14,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Exam
- Payable Fee: Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two hundred five only)
- Except for SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of a fee
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.07.2019 to 01.08.2019
|| Official Links For Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here