Centre for Railway Information Systems has issued a latest notification for CRIS Sarkari Naukri. Applications are Invited for the post of 50 ASE. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
CRIS Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 50 Posts
Last Date 07 Aug
|Organization||Centre for Railway Information Systems|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Software Engineer|
- The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech Engineer Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For CRIS Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Salary Package: Rs.44,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List (based on GATE-2019)
- General/ OBC-NCL Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD and women candidates.
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cris.org.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per CRIS Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.07.2019 – 07.08.2019
|| Official Links For CRIS Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here