UPSC notification for the Sarkari Naukri of the posts 51 Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director of UPSC Sarkari Naukri 2019. You can get information about all government Sarkari Naukri Notifications. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 02.05.2019. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links are given Below…
UPSC Sarkari Naukri 2019
Total No. Posts – 51 Posts
Last Date 02 May
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Job Title & Number of Vacancies:
- Assistant Hydrogeologist
Educational Qualification for this Profession:
- Director: Applicants who have completed a Master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or International Relations or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
- Assistant Hydrogeologist: Applicants who have completed Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Sarkari Naukri 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 50 Years
Salary Structure Details:
- As Per UPSC Notification 2019
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 25/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
Following Procedure to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC careers page at the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Sarkari Naukri 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13.04.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.05.2019
|| Important Link For UPSC ||
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here