Union Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for UPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Engineering Service Exam. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
UPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 553 Posts
Last Date 14 Aug
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||553 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Engineering Service Exam|
- The candidates must have passed B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board For UPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Salary Package: Rs. 78,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per UPSC Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.08.2019 to 14.08.2019
|| Official Links For UPSC Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here