Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for MPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are Invited for the post of Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector, Police Sub Inspector. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
MPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 555 Posts
Last Date 05 July
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||555 Posts|
|Post Name||PSI, STI & ASO|
- The candidates must have passed Degree from a recognized university or the equivalent from a recognized Board For MPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
|PWD (Unreserved)||10 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years|
Salary Package: Rs. 38,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- physical test
- General Category: Rs. 524/-
- SC/ST category: Rs. 324/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per MPSC Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.06.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 05.07.2019
|| Official Links For MPSC Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here