Jharkhand Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for JPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Combined Assistant Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
JPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 627 Posts
Last Date 11 Nov
|Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||637 Posts|
|Post Name||Combined Assistant Engineer|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For JPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per JPSC Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.10.2019 to 11.11.2019
|| Official Links For JPSC Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here