Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a latest notification for TNPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are Invited for the post of Various Junior Scientific Officer in Forensic Sciences Department. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
TNPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 64 Posts
Last Date 22 July
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||TN Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||64 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Scientific Officer|
- The candidates must have passed Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For TNPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.36,900-1,16,600/- (Level 18)
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per TNPSC Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.06.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 22.07.2019
|| Official Links For TNPSC Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here