Alliance Air invites Application for the post of 27 Station Managers, Instructor & Various Vacancy. Apply before 24 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Air India Job Details :
- Post Name : Station Managers (Manager Grade)
- No. of Vacancy : 14 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 42000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Instructor (Technical)
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 53000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Station Managers : 2 years full time Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Sales and Marketing OR 03 years part time Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Sales and Marketing.
- For Instructor : First Class Engineering Graduate from Recognized University in Mechanical / Electronics &Communication Engg. / Aeronautical.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years for Station Managers & 50 years for Instructor as on 01.10.2017
Job Location : Delhi
Air India Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- through Demand Draft in favour of “Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi. No Fee for SC/ST.
How to Apply Air India Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience & Demand Draft send by Post/ Speed post/courier to Alliance Air, Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, adjacent to the Office of ED (NR), Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037 on or before 24.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 24.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form
Link : http://www.airindia.in/writereaddata/Portal/career/516_1_Advertisements.pdf