The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing(AIISH Sarkari Naukri 2019), commonly known as AIISH, is located in Manasagangotri, Mysore, India. It is an autonomous institute under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The institute was established in 1966 with a focus on training professionals for speech and hearing sciences.
AIISH Sarkari Naukri 2019
Total No. Posts – 08 Posts
Last Date 13 May
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Mysore
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Audit Officer (IAC)
- Accounts Officer
- Executive Assistant Grade II
- Clinical Psychologist Grade II
- Stenographer Grade I
- Applicants who have completed Degree/ Master Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for AIISH Sarkari Naukri 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 56 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800/-
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.aiishmysore.in AIISH Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing,
Manasagangothri, Mysore – 570 006”.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.04.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 13.05.2019
|| Important Link For AIISH Sarkari Naukri 2019 ||
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Download