Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) invites Application for the post of 138 Assistant Manager, Assistant Engineer & Various Vacancy on Fixed tenure basis. Apply Online before 25 September 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : EESL/0320/10
EESL Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Manager
- No of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900-50500/-
- Post Name : Assistant Engineer Gr-III
- No of Vacancy : 115 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 28000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Assistant Engineer Gr-II
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 29000/-
Eligibility Criteria for EESL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Manager : Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Tech or CA/ICWA.
- For Assistant Engineer : Diploma in Engineering/Technology (full time).
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 37 years For Assistant Manager, 27 years Assistant Engineer Gr-III & 30 years Assistant Engineer Gr-II as on 01.10.2017
- Age Relaxation : For ST Category 5 Years, For SC Category 3 Years, For OBC Category 2 Years, For Persons with Disability (More than 40%) 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam & GD and/or Interview.
Application Fee : OBC (Non Creamy layer candidates have to pay Rs.500/- and Rs.1000/- for for all other categories through NEFT. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) are exempted from payment of application/ exam fee
How to Apply EESL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.eeslindia.org from 10.09.2017 to 25.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.09.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 25.09.2017
- Date of Written Exam (Tentative) : 15.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link: https://eeslindia.org/writereaddata/advertisement%20E3%20and%20below.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.eeslindia.org/User_Panel/CareersView.aspx