Indian Navy has issued a latest notification for Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Sailors Sports Quota Entry 02/2019 Batch. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri
Last Date 30 Aug
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Sailors Sports Quota Entry 02/2019 Batch|
- The candidates must have passed 10th / 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 17 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years
- Rs. 14,600/- to Rs. 43,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Medical Exam
- Short Listing
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- THE SECRETARY, INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS, MoD (NAVY), NEW DELHI 110 021.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.08.2019 to 30.08.2019.
|| Official Links For Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification & Application Form: Click Here
For Sarkari Naukri Alert: Click Here