The National Centre for Radio Astrophysics of India(NCRA Sarkari Naukri 2019) is a premier research institution in India in the field of radio astronomy is located in the Pune University Campus, is part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India.
NCRA Sarkari Naukri 2019
Last Date 30 April
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Engineer-D (Electrical)
- Engineer-C [Telemetry]
- Engineer-C [Digital]
- Engineer-C (Computers)
- Engineer-C (Electronics)
- Engineer-C (Mechanical)
- Applicants who have completed BE/B.Tech / ME/M.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NCRA Sarkari Naukri 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Engineer-D (Electrical) – Rs. Pay Level 11; Pay Stage 1
- Engineer-C [Telemetry] – Rs. Pay Level 10; Pay Stage 1
- Engineer-C [Digital] – Rs. Pay Level 10; Pay Stage 1
- Engineer-C (Computers) – Pay Level 10; Pay Stage 1
- Engineer-C (Electronics) – Pay Level 10; Pay Stage 1
- Engineer-C (Mechanical) – Pay Level 10; Pay Stage 1
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.ncra.tifr.res.in NCRA Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NCRA Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NCRA Sarkari Naukri 2019 Online application form.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
“NCRA-TIFR, Post Bag 3,
Pune University Campus,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03.04.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.04.2019
|| Important Link For NCRA ||
Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Apply