The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT Sarkari Naukri 2019) is an autonomous organization of the Government of India which was established on 1 September 1961 as a literary, scientific and charitable Society under the Societies’ Registration Act. Its headquarters are located at Sri Aurobindo Marg in New Delhi.
NCERT Sarkari Naukri 2019
Last Date 23 April
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post:
- DTP Operators
- Applicants who have completed Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NCERT Sarkari Naukri 2019.
- As per NCERT Notification 2019
Pay Scale: Rs. 23,000/-
- Skill Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at ncert.nic.in NCERT Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read NCERT Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
“NIE Auditorium (above State Bank of India),
Sri Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi – 110016”
- Date of Walk in Interview: 23.04.2019
|| Important Link For NCERT ||
Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Download