Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a latest notification for UPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are Invited for the post of Various System Analyst, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Company Prosecutor, Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
UPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. Posts – 13 Posts
Last Date 11 July
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||13 Posts|
|Post Name||System Analyst|
Details of Vacancies:
- System Analyst, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Company Prosecutor, Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Superintendent (Printing), Department of Legislative, Ministry of Law and Justice
- Deputy Director (Examination Reforms), Union Public Service Commission
- Assistant Chemist, Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- The candidates must have passed Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For UPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per UPSC Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.06.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 11.07.2019
|| Official Links For UPSC Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here